The Sample Schedules are still subject to change. While looking at the sample schedules, please keep the following guidelines in mind.
- Pre-K will have a minimum of 75 daily synchronous minutes.
- Kindergarten will have a minimum of 60 daily synchronous minutes.
- 1st - 5th grades will have a minimum of 90 daily synchronous minutes.
- Daily synchronous touchpoints in PreK and K should be no longer than 15-20 continuous minutes and 30 continuous minutes for other grades. (SEL morning meeting is an exception.)
- Fine arts will be integrated into daily lessons. Separate fine arts classes will be offered in the late afternoon. Stay tuned as we finalize our list of providers and schedules.
- All subjects will be taught - Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Art, Music, and Physical Education.
- A complete AISD report card will be generated each 9 weeks.
* These are sample scheudules. Schedules for individual students may look different.